Monday 27 June 2016

Rejuvenation

Oh, I am on it! Got a plan. Movin' on up. Dealing ...


I am still so excited, I see possibilities, and a freedom to be...


However, we need to get going - a financial plan is needed - so far it goes - sell the contents of the house, welly up the tutoring, enjoy the time! Think this plan needs refining!


Supply is good, I enjoy it. Hoping I get enough, especially if I get to go back to where I am now. I like it there, so crossing my fingers... You have to look forward, and I'm seeing something worth having.


The plan, with a touch of refinement (you know I love a breakdown...):


* sell any extraneous stuff in the house - ebay, other sites, car boots ... twofold result  :-)


* make stuff


* sew stuff


* shop local - kind of emphasising this one again - we're going to need to soon.


The whole support your local economy was one of the things I meant the blog to push way back when - so, feeling rejuvenated, and intending to go with this.


We're all in this together, he said ... difference is, I believe it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment