Thursday 20 March 2014

Cannons to the right of them ...

... cannons to the left of them, Into the Valley of Death rode the six hundred ... At least I think it was six hundred, not so sure now I look at it ...

Told you I was restarting, you didn't believe me, did you?

Cannons - today is the day - I've cleared all the things that normally happen on Thursday out - head start on the washing last night, no reading at school this afternoon (they've got a spelling bee), general    
tidying is shoved to the sidelines ... and now battle can commence - the Battle of the Bedroom! Daisyfay's bedroom that is. It is a tip. Not just normally hideous, but truly dreadful, and I've been putting it off in the spirit of not zigzagging ( I have dented the living room, but then ruined it by having a big sort of school stuff, but it's sort of getting there...) - today I will conquer the bedroom! By the time we go to climbing it will be, whilst probably not a vision of tidy organisation, at least manageable ... 

This is not backsliding into a zigzag - more of an asymmetrical decoration on the edge of the pattern!

So, the school run beckons, then off to dodge the cannonballs ...




1 comment:

  1. Good luck! seeing as there have been no posts for 2 days, I am guessing you are wedged between a wardrobe and a sea of teddies and toys..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete